Our Harriet Silverman Small Grants Fund is now open for applications
Small local nonprofits and grassroots organizations who work to empower women and girls can apply for the Harriet Silverman Small Grants Fund! Grant awards are up to $5,000, and recipients will be notified in May. Selected grant recipients will receive funding for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 year, which begins July 1, 2021. The deadline to apply is February 25, 2021.
- Organizations with annual expenses of $150,000 or less.
- Organizations located and working to empower women and/or girls in Pima, Cochise or Santa Cruz County.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization in good standing or a grassroots organization with a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor conducting charitable work in Southern Arizona.
To submit your application, use one of the following links to access Common Grant:
First-time users to Common Grant Applications register here.
Returning users to Common Grant Applications login here.
- January 28, 2021 – Applications Open
- February 25, 2021 @ 5pm (MST) – Applications Close
- March-April 2021 – Site Visits to Selected Finalists
- May – Grant Notifications
The Women’s Foundation of Southern Arizona does not provide funds for: individuals; campaigns to elect candidates to public office; capital fund drives; debt reduction; endowments; fund-raising events or one-time conferences or workshops; scholarships; fellowships or tuition reimbursement; programs inconsistent with federal, state, and local non-discrimination statutes regarding equal employment opportunity; programs that promote religious activities; programs outside of Southern Arizona; individual classrooms or schools.